Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Pictures






7 comments:

The Perry family said...

Oh Sooo Cute!! That little Brinley is getting so big. Those are great family pix!

Starley Family said...

Oh Brinley is so cute!! I love the ohh expression. So fun. Congrats Dr. Loveland. Hope you guys are settling!

the Cardon Clan said...

Those pictures turned out great! I can't believe how grown up all your kids look. We are so excited to see you guys soon.

Cami said...

Great pictures Taralie! Congrats to your husband on graduating! YOU are a trooper as well! Your kids are big! I remember when you just had your second! Time flies! You look beautiful!

Janell said...

Can you say model family? You guys all look great! Your kids are so cute that I just want to reach through the computer screen and pinch their cheeks. Your hair looks super cute Tara!

Miss you guys! I need to call you back...maybe I'll try tomorrow!

Hickman Family said...

You guys look like you are doing so good! So glad! Love Brinley's bow...did you make it?? How are you adjusting? Are you in a house? Keep in touch, love all the pics!

Ashley H. said...

What fun pictures! I love the one with the little guys posing :). Hey, we need to get together in a few weeks! I'll call ya.