Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A few things...

Here are just some fun pictures that show funny things the kids have done lately...One day I noticed Brinley being a little too quiet and walked in my room to find this. As soon as she saw me she looked at me with a big smile and said "I Daddy". She makes a very cute Jared.

Daddy and his little princess.

Then daddy with the whole crew. Jared has such a sweet closeness to all of the kids and I love that. They all adore him.

One day Brody was laying in our bed doing his reading homework and I walk in to find this........Corbin really likes to have Brody read to him.

And then Brinley joined in.........so cute

If you know Corbin you probably know of his obsession for 'Squishies'. He LOVES them. Now his new favorite thing to so is put them in a cup with water and turn them into a squishy popsicle. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.



When Brody started school he quickly found out that 2nd grade is serious stuff. He has quite a bit of homework that he has to do every night and it was becoming a struggle for him to do it at the kitchen table with all the noise and the other kids playing. So one night we took a little trip to Wal-mart to remedy the problem. We found a little foldable table and chair, desk lamp and vwaalahh. He loves it and it really helps to have his own somewhat quieter space for homework.




Here Brinley is trying to give Elmo a diaper change. No explanation needed:)


0 comments: