My two little studs!
What a life!
Hubba hubba baby!
We just got back from a family vacation to Outer Banks and we had so much fun. We were able to rent a beach house with five other families and it was really fun getting to know them and make some new friends. The kids loved going to the beach the best. Brody loved playing in the waves while Corbin was content playing in the sand the whole time. Little Brinley had it the best by sleeping in the shade a lot of the time. How nice would that be. Unfortunately the vacation had to end and it was time to go home. We left in the evening hoping the kids would sleep most of the time since it was a very long drive. The plan kind of worked out but not quite the way we had hoped. Corbin threw up an hour into the drive, Brody had some random pain full earache that was keeping him awake, I was feeling the affects of a bad cold starting and Jared's eyes had swollen to twice their normal size by 1:00 in the morning. Luckily Brinley made it OK. The kids did eventually fall asleep but it was after a lot of tears. I think we will think twice before doing that again although the trip was well worth it.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Outer Banks!
Posted by Jared and Taralie at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! Corbin's comment about talking to a piece of paper was too funny!
I'm sorry the trip started out rough but I am sure it was worth it. We were just thinking back to our OBX trip last year and how much we enjoyed it. Addison still asks if we can go back. Hope everything is going well in PA. We sure miss the dental school life and all our fun friends!
What a terrible ride home! I'm glad you guys had fun when you were there. I love Brinley in her sunglasses.
So cute. I think Nate and Stacey went on a trip there once and loved it too. We will have to check it out while we are on the East Coast.
Wow! What a crazy adventure ride home. Glad to hear you were able to have such a good time while there. It's such a beautiful place. Love and miss you, Stace
Post a Comment